I was very impressed by the unique professional system you have implemented. May you be strengthened in your work.
– Rabbi Israel Meir Lau, Chief Rabbi of Israel and Israel Prize Laureate
I congratulate you on your success and hope that many people will benefit from your method. It deserves to be published, distributed and implemented.
– Prof. Reuven Feuerstein, Israeli clinical, developmental, and cognitive psychologist and recipient of the Israel Prize
I am happy to share with you the knowledge that there is a way to solve this problem [dyslexia] to a large extent.
– Rabbi Adin Even-Israel (Steinsaltz), Author, Talmudic Scholar and recipient of the Israel Prize.
I know Michael Zarchin … who presented me with the testimonies of parents and children who were treated with his method and benefited from it.
– Professor Yoram Yuval, psychiatrist, brain researcher and lecturer at the Hebrew University
I would like to thank you for developing and presenting the approach to me… I was impressed by the program.
– Dr. Yehudit El Dor, Director of the Learning Disabilities Division, Israeli Ministry of Education
There is no denying the fact that Michael Zarchin’s approach works.
– Ron D. Davis, founder of the International Davis Association for Dyslexia
The time has come to reexamine what we have learned in recent decades about learning … The success stories of Michael and his students are proof of this.
– Dr. Orna Ariel Lancner, international expert on dyslexia, graduate of the University of California
Michael’s book provides holistic and in-depth insight into the cognitive, emotional, social and cultural nature of dyslexia… It is a fascinating and educational human journey.
– Dr. Varda Sharoni, Israeli expert of learning disabilities